Details for Benchmark: CZ2184
N 32° 39.675 W 111° 42.387 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is VERTCON and location is ADJUSTED. (more info)
- In PINAL county, AZ View Original Datasheet
- AG 59
- Marker Type:
- survey disk
- set into the top of a round concrete monument
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|1/1/1966 by DMA (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY DEFENSE MAP AGENCY 1966
T-9-S. R-6-E. IN SECTION 12 NEAR THE SOUTHWEST CORNER OF THE NORTHWEST QUARTER.
THE STATION MARK IS A CORPS OF ENGINEERS, U.S. ARMY DISK CENTERED IN THE TOP OF A ROUND CONCRETE POST 8 INCHES IN DIAMETER PROJECTING 0.1 FOOT ABOVE THE SURFACE OF THE GROUND. THE MARK IS STAMPED--AG 59 1966 ARMY MAP SERVICE.
THE STATION MARK IS LOCATED 99 FEET EAST OF THE NORTH-SOUTH (CENTERLINE) TRAIL. 33 FEET SOUTHEAST OF THE CENTERLINE OF THE NORTHEAST-SOUTHWEST TRAIL. 75 FEET SOUTH OF THE INTERSECTING CENTERLINES AT CURVE OF ROAD NORTH AND ROAD SOUTHWEST.
TO REACH FROM THE JUNCTION OF STATE ROUTES 84 AND 93 IN CASA GRANDE, ARIZONA GO SOUTHEAST ON 84 AND 93 FOR 0.25 MILE TO FLORENCE STREET. TURN RIGHT AND GO SOUTHWEST AND SOUTH (ON FLORENCE STREET BECOMING CHUICHU ROAD) FOR 7.9 MILES TO A CURVE SOUTHWEST. CONTINUE SOUTHWEST FOR 2.0 MILES (PASSING THROUGH THE VILLAGE OF CHUICHU) TO A T ROAD SOUTHEAST. TURN LEFT AND GO SOUTHEAST FOR 0.85 MILE TO A ROAD FORK. TURN LEFT AND GO EAST AND SOUTHEAST. PASSING ALONG NORTH SIDE OF RIDGE FOR 2.6 MILES TO A FENCE CORNER. CONTINUE ON ROAD SOUTH FOR 2.0 MILES TO A CROSSROAD. TURN LEFT AND GO EAST ON SOUTH SIDE OF FENCE FOR 3.0 MILES TO A T ROAD SOUTH. TURN RIGHT AND GO SOUTH FOR 1.0 MILE TO THE STATION SITE.
- The horizontal coordinates were established by classical geodetic methods and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in August 1993.
- The NAVD 88 height was computed by applying the VERTCON shift value to the NGVD 29 height (displayed under SUPERSEDED SURVEY CONTROL.) The vertical order pertains to the superseded datum.
- The Laplace correction was computed from DEFLEC99 derived deflections.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.