Details for Benchmark: CZ2213
N 32° 43.152 W 111° 46.481 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is VERTCON and location is ADJUSTED. (more info)
- In PINAL county, AZ View Original Datasheet
- AC 55
- Marker Type:
- survey disk
- set into the top of a round concrete monument
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|1/1/1966 by DMA (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY DEFENSE MAP AGENCY 1966
T-8-S. R-5-E. IN LOT 12 OF SECTION 24
THE STATION MARK IS A CORPS OF ENGINEERS, U.S. ARMY DISK CENTERED IN THE TOP OF A ROUND CONCRETE POST 8 INCHES IN DIAMETER PROJECTING 0.3 FOOT ABOVE THE SURFACE OF THE GROUND. THE MARK IS STAMPED AC 55 1966 ARMY MAP SERVICE.
THE MARK IS LOCATED 70 FEET NORTH OF EAST-WEST FENCE AND 65 FEET WEST OF TREE LINE.
TO REACH FROM THE NORTH BOUNDARY OF THE PAPAGO INDIAN RESERVATION AT THE CHUICHU ROAD 8 MILES SOUTH OF CASA GRANDE, ARIZONA GO SOUTHWEST ON THE CHUICHU ROAD FOR 2.3 MILES TO A ROAD LEFT. TURN LEFT AND GO SOUTHEAST FOR 0.9 MILE TO A ROAD FORK. TAKE RIGHT FORK AND GO SOUTH FOR 0.8 MILE TO A TRAIL LEFT. TURN LEFT AND GO EAST (PASSING NORTH OF A FEW BUILDINGS AND SOUTH OF A CORRAL) FOR 0.25 MILE. TURN LEFT AND GO NORTHEAST (PASSING THRU A DOUBLE GATE) FOR 0.1 MILE TO A FIELD CORNER. TURN RIGHT AND GO EAST ON NORTH SIDE OF FENCE FOR 0.1 MILE TO STATION SITE.
- The horizontal coordinates were established by classical geodetic methods and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in August 1993.
- The NAVD 88 height was computed by applying the VERTCON shift value to the NGVD 29 height (displayed under SUPERSEDED SURVEY CONTROL.) The vertical order pertains to the superseded datum.
- The Laplace correction was computed from DEFLEC99 derived deflections.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.