Details for Benchmark: CZ2220
N 32° 44.876 W 111° 47.517 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is VERTCON and location is ADJUSTED. (more info)
- In PINAL county, AZ View Original Datasheet
- AB 53
- Marker Type:
- survey disk
- set into the top of a round concrete monument
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|1/1/1966 by DMA (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY DEFENSE MAP AGENCY 1966
T-8-S. R-5-E. IN SECTION 12 (UNSURVEYED)
THE STATION MARK IS A CORPS OF ENGINEERS, U.S. ARMY DISK CENTERED IN THE TOP OF A ROUND CONCRETE POST 8 INCHES IN DIAMETER PROJECTING 0.3 FOOT ABOVE THE SURFACE OF THE GROUND. THE MARK IS STAMPED--AB 53 1966 ARMY MAP SERVICE.
THE MARK IS LOCATED 170 FEET SOUTH OF EAST-WEST FENCE, 53 FEET SOUTHEAST OF THE CENTERLINE OF NORTHEAST-SOUTHWEST TRAIL. 243 FEET EAST-NORTHEAST OF THE INTERSECTING CENTERLINES OF NORTHEAST-SOUTHWEST TRAIL AND NORTHWEST-SOUTHEAST TRAIL AND 137 FEET NORTHWEST OF THE CENTERLINE OF NORTHEAST-SOUTHWEST TRAIL.
TO REACH FROM THE NORTH BOUNDARY OF THE PAPAGO INDIAN RESERVATION AT THE CHUICHU ROAD 8 MILES SOUTH OF CASA GRANDE, ARIZONA GO SOUTHWEST ON THE CHUICHU ROAD FOR 1.9 MILES TO A T ROAD RIGHT. TURN RIGHT AND GO NORTH FOR 0.25 MILE TO A ROAD LEFT. TURN LEFT AND GO WEST FOR 0.7 MILE TO FENCE CORNER. TURN LEFT STAYING ON WEST SIDE OF FENCE AND GO SOUTH FOR 0.25 MILE TO A FENCE CORNER WHERE THE ROAD TURNS SOUTHEAST. CONTINUE FOR 0.1 MILE TO TRAIL CROSSING. TURN LEFT AND GO NORTHEAST FOR 200 FEET TO STATION SITE.
- The horizontal coordinates were established by classical geodetic methods and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in August 1993.
- The NAVD 88 height was computed by applying the VERTCON shift value to the NGVD 29 height (displayed under SUPERSEDED SURVEY CONTROL.) The vertical order pertains to the superseded datum.
- The Laplace correction was computed from DEFLEC99 derived deflections.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.