Details for Benchmark: CZ2421
N 32° 20.221 W 110° 57.605 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is GPS OBS and location is ADJUSTED. (more info)
- In PIMA county, AZ View Original Datasheet
- NN 13
- Marker Type:
- triangulation station disk
- in a boulder
- May hold, but of type commonly subject to surface motion.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1990 by AZ-019 (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY PIMA COUNTY ARIZONA 1990
TO REACH STATION FROM THE INTERSECTION OF INTERSTATE 10 AND INA ROAD, EXIT NUMBER 248, TRAVEL EAST ALONG INA ROAD 10.0 KM (6.21 MI) TO THE INTERSECTION OF INA ROAD AND 1ST AVENUE. MARKER IS EAST AND SOUTH OF THE INTERSECTION. MONUMENT IS 58 M (190.29 FT) EAST OF THE CENTER OF 1ST AVENUE AND 21 M (68.90 FT) SOUTH OF THE CENTER OF INA ROAD. MARKER IS A STANDARD 8.3 CM (3-1/4IN) ALUMINUM CAP EPOXIED IN A DRILL HOLE INTO A SMALL ROCK OUTCROP LOCATED 57.91 M (189.99 FT) EAST OF THE CENTER LINE OF 1ST AVENUE, 21.34 M (70.01 FT) SOUTH OF THE CENTER LINE OF INA ROAD, 7.62 M (25.00 FT) SOUTHEAST OF A POWER POLE AT THE TOP OF THE ROAD CUT SLOPE AND SOUTH 3.05 M (10.01 FT) FROM THE TOP OF THE ROAD CUT SLOPE.
- The horizontal coordinates were established by GPS observations and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in August 1993.
- The orthometric height was determined by GPS observations and a high-resolution geoid model.
- The X, Y, and Z were computed from the position and the ellipsoidal ht.
- The Laplace correction was computed from DEFLEC99 derived deflections.
- The ellipsoidal height was determined by GPS observations and is referenced to NAD 83.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.