Details for Benchmark: CZ2424
N 32° 12.430 W 111° 00.313 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is GPS OBS and location is ADJUSTED. (more info)
- In PIMA county, AZ View Original Datasheet
- NN 17
- Marker Type:
- alumnium marker (other than a disk)
- set into the top of a metal pipe driven into the ground
- May hold, but of type commonly subject to surface motion.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1990 by AZ-019 (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY PIMA COUNTY ARIZONA 1990
TO REACH STATION FROM THE INTERSECTION OF INTERSTATE 10 AND 22ND STREET, EXIT NUMBER 259, TRAVEL WEST ALONG 22ND STREET 2.41 KM (1.50 MI) TO THE STATION WHICH IS 0.56 KM (0.35 MI) EAST OF THE INTERSECTION OF 22ND STREET AND LA CHOLLA BOULEVARD. MARKER IS A STANDARD 8.3 CM (3-1/4IN) ALUMINUM CAP AFFIXED TO A 76 CM (30IN) ALUMINUM TUBE IMBEDDED IN A POURED CONCRETE MASS. MONUMENT IS 161.55 M (530.02 FT) EAST OF THE INTERSECTION OF 22ND STREET AND CAMINO SANTIAGO, 22.56 M (74.02 FT) NORTH OF THE CENTER OF 22ND STREET AND 0.5 M (1.64 FT) SOUTH OF A FOUR (4) STRAND BARBED WIRE FENCE. SUBSURFACE MARKER IS A MAGNET EPOXIED TO THE FLANGED BASE OF THE ALUMINUM TUBE MONUMENT.
- The horizontal coordinates were established by GPS observations and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in August 1993.
- The orthometric height was determined by GPS observations and a high-resolution geoid model.
- The X, Y, and Z were computed from the position and the ellipsoidal ht.
- The Laplace correction was computed from DEFLEC99 derived deflections.
- The ellipsoidal height was determined by GPS observations and is referenced to NAD 83.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.