Details for Benchmark: CZ2440
N 32° 15.694 W 110° 42.227 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is GPS OBS and location is ADJUSTED. (more info)
- In PIMA county, AZ View Original Datasheet
- NN 39
- Marker Type:
- triangulation station disk
- in a boulder
- May hold, but of type commonly subject to surface motion.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1990 by AZ-019 (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY PIMA COUNTY ARIZONA 1990
TO REACH STATION FROM THE INTERSECTION OF INTERSTATE 10 AND HOUGHTON ROAD, EXIT NUMBER 275, TRAVEL NORTH ALONG HOUGHTON ROAD 21.08 KM (13.10 MI) TO THE INTERSECTION OF HOUGHTON ROAD AND TANQUE VERDE ROAD . TURN RIGHT (EAST) AND PROCEED ALONG TANQUE VERDE ROAD 3.22 KM (2.00 MI) WHERE TANQUE VERDE ROAD BECOMES REDINGTON ROAD. PROCEED EASTERLY ALONG REDINGTON ROAD 3.22 KM (2.00 MI) TO THE INTERSECTION OF REDINGTON ROAD AND EL CAMINO RINCONADO. TURN LEFT (NORTH) AND PROCEED ALONG EL CAMINO RINCONADO 1.29 KM (0.80 MI) TO THE FIRST HILL NORTH OF REDINGTON ROAD. MARKER IS TO THE EAST. MARKER IS A STANDARD 8.3 CM (3-1/4IN) ALUMINUM CAP EPOXIED IN A DRILL HOLE INTO EXPOSED ROCK LOCATED 4.42 M (14.50 FT) EAST OF THE EAST EDGE OF PAVEMENT UP A SLOPE APPROX 2.14 M (7.02 FT) HIGHER THAN THE PAVEMENT, 0.52 M (1.71 FT) WEST OF A FOUR STRAND BARBED WIRE FENCE, AND 10.21 M (33.50 FT) SOUTH OF A POWER POLE.
- The horizontal coordinates were established by GPS observations and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in August 1993.
- The orthometric height was determined by GPS observations and a high-resolution geoid model.
- The X, Y, and Z were computed from the position and the ellipsoidal ht.
- The Laplace correction was computed from DEFLEC99 derived deflections.
- The ellipsoidal height was determined by GPS observations and is referenced to NAD 83.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.