Details for Benchmark: CZ2492
N 32° 40.850 W 111° 26.517 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is ADJUSTED and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In PINAL county, AZ View Original Datasheet
- A 516
- Marker Type:
- metal rod
- stainless steel rod in sleve
- Probably hold position/elevation well.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1991 by NGS (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1991
6.4 KM (3.95 MI) SOUTHEASTERLY ALONG CAMINO ADELANTE ROAD FROM THE POST OFFICE IN PICACHO, 55.0 M (180.4 FT) WEST OF RAILROAD SIGNAL NUMBER 9416, 49.3 M (161.7 FT) NORTHWEST OF A UTILITY POLE WITH A GUY CABLE, 26.7 M (87.6 FT) SOUTHWEST OF THE NEAR RAIL OF THE SOUTHERN PACIFIC RAILROAD, 12.4 M (40.7 FT) NORTHEAST OF THE ROAD CENTERLINE, 2.6 M (8.5 FT) SOUTHEAST OF A UTILITY POLE, 0.6 M (2.0 FT) NORTHWEST OF A WITNESS POST, AND 0.3 M (1.0 FT) BELOW THE LEVEL OF THE ROAD. NOTE--ACCESS TO THE DATUM POINT IS THROUGH A 5-INCH LOGO CAP.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in November 1993.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (G = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.