Details for Benchmark: DA0366
N 32° 05.117 W 112° 46.333 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is VERTCON and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In PIMA county, AZ View Original Datasheet
- U 110
- Marker Type:
- bench mark disk
- set into the top of a round concrete monument
- May hold, but of type commonly subject to surface motion.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1935 by CGS (MONUMENTED)
|01/01/1953 by NGS (GOOD)
|DESCRIBED BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1953
15.75 MI N FROM LUKEVILE. 5.1 MILES NORTH ALONG THE SONOYTA-AJO HIGHWAY FROM THE POST OFFICE AT LUKEVILLE, THENCE 0.1 MILE EAST ALONG A TRACK ROAD, THENCE 10.55 MILES NORTH ALONG THE OLD SONOYTA-AJO HIGHWAY, 36 1/2 FEET NORTH OF THE CENTER OF A WASH, 30 FEET WEST OF THE CENTER LINE OF THE ROAD, 2.0 FEET SOUTH OF A WITNESS POST, ABOUT LEVEL WITH THE ROAD, AND SET IN THE TOP OF A CONCRETE POST PROJECTING 0.3 FOOT ABOVE THE GROUND.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The NAVD 88 height was computed by applying the VERTCON shift value to the NGVD 29 height (displayed under SUPERSEDED SURVEY CONTROL.) The vertical order pertains to the superseded datum.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.