Details for Benchmark: DG2352
N 33° 47.215 W 084° 22.245 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is POSTED and location is ADJUSTED. (more info)
- In FULTON county, GA View Original Datasheet
- Marker Type:
- setting not listed - see description
- Mark of questionable or unknown stability.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1927 by CGS (MONUMENTED)
|01/01/1952 by CGS (MARK NOT FOUND)
|DESCRIBED BY COAST AND GEODETIC SURVEY 1952 (EBL)
ONLY THE ELEVATION AND CITY-OF-ATLANTA COORDINATES OF THIS MARK WERE AVAILABLE, AND THESE DATA COULD BE FOUND ONLY IN THE BOOKLET OF DESCRIPTIONS ISSUED BY THE CONSTRUCTION DEPARTMENT OF THE SAID CITY. NO EVIDENCE OF THE MARK WAS RECOVERED.
- The horizontal coordinates were established by classical geodetic methods and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in September 1997.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in 1992. * This is a POSTED BENCH MARK height. Code C indicates a distribution rate of 2.1 thru 3.0 mm/km.
- The Laplace correction was computed from DEFLEC99 derived deflections.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (g = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.