Details for Benchmark: DG3217
N 33° 45.377 W 084° 44.165 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is UNKNOWN and location is ADJUSTED. (more info)
- In DOUGLAS county, GA View Original Datasheet
- DOUGLASVILLE BEVER LOUIS TANK
- Marker Type:
- setting not listed - see description
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1941 by CGS (FIRST OBSERVED)
|DESCRIBED BY COAST AND GEODETIC SURVEY 1941 (RJS)
THIS INTERSECTION STATION IS THE CENTER OF THE BLACK WATER TANK OF THE BEAVER-LOUIS COTTON MILLS COMPANY ON THE NE EDGE OF DOUGLASVILLE.
- The horizontal coordinates were established by classical geodetic methods and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in September 1997.
- The Laplace correction was computed from DEFLEC99 derived deflections.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.