Details for Benchmark: DG3224
N 33° 46.787 W 084° 42.217 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is UNKNOWN and location is ADJUSTED. (more info)
- In DOUGLAS county, GA View Original Datasheet
- DOUGLASVILLE BEULAH BAP CH
- Marker Type:
- church spire
- setting not listed - see description
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1972 by NGS (FIRST OBSERVED)
|DESCRIBED BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1972 (JCL)
THE STATION IS THE BALL AT THE BASE OF CROSS ON TOP OF THE WHITE SPIRE OF THE BEULAH BAPTIST CHURCH. THE SPIRE IS 80 FEET HIGH.
LOCATED 248 FEET NORTHEAST OF TRIANGULATION STATION BEULAH 1941 AND 116 FEET EAST OF THE CENTER OF U.S. HWY. 78.
- The horizontal coordinates were established by classical geodetic methods and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in September 1997.
- The Laplace correction was computed from DEFLEC99 derived deflections.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.