Details for Benchmark: DU0468
N 33° 17.550 W 111° 05.767 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is VERTCON and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In PINAL county, AZ View Original Datasheet
- V 107 RESET
- Marker Type:
- bench mark disk
- massive structures
- Probably hold position/elevation well.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1948 by AZHD (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1948
IN SUPERIOR. AT SUPERIOR, 0.3 MILE EAST ALONG U.S. HIGHWAY 60 FROM THE HIGH SCHOOL, AT THE NEW CONCRETE BRIDGE OVER QUEEN CREEK, IN THE TOP OF THE WEST WING WALL OF THE SOUTH ABUTMENT, AND AT THE SOUTH END OF THE GUARD RAIL. A STANDARD DISK, STAMPED V 107 RESET 1948.
|01/01/1948 by NGS (GOOD)
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The NAVD 88 height was computed by applying the VERTCON shift value to the NGVD 29 height (displayed under SUPERSEDED SURVEY CONTROL.) The vertical order pertains to the superseded datum.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.