Details for Benchmark: DU0470
N 33° 17.600 W 111° 05.950 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is VERTCON and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In PINAL county, AZ View Original Datasheet
- T 107
- Marker Type:
- bench mark disk
- light structures
- Mark of questionable or unknown stability.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1935 by CGS (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY COAST AND GEODETIC SURVEY 1935
IN SUPERIOR. AT SUPERIOR, 0.3 MILE WEST OF THE HIGH SCHOOL, AT THE INTERSECTION OF MAIN STREET AND LOB AVENUE, AT THE NORTHWEST CORNER OF THE BUILDING BELONGING IN 1935 TO THE L. GARCIA SON AND CO., IN THE CONCRETE WALL, AND 2.7 FEET ABOVE THE SIDEWALK. A STANDARD DISK, STAMPED T 107 1935 AND SET VERTICALLY.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The NAVD 88 height was computed by applying the VERTCON shift value to the NGVD 29 height (displayed under SUPERSEDED SURVEY CONTROL.) The vertical order pertains to the superseded datum.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.