Details for Benchmark: DU0471
N 33° 17.017 W 111° 07.833 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is VERTCON and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In PINAL county, AZ View Original Datasheet
- S 107
- Marker Type:
- bench mark disk
- set into the top of a round concrete monument
- May hold, but of type commonly subject to surface motion.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1935 by CGS (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY COAST AND GEODETIC SURVEY 1935
2.3 MI W FROM SUPERIOR. 2.3 MILES WEST ALONG U.S. HIGHWAY 60 FROM THE HIGH SCHOOL AT SUPERIOR, AT THE JUNCTION OF AN OLD DIRT ROAD, 84 FEET SOUTH OF THE CENTERLINE OF THE HIGHWAY, 13 FEET EAST OF THE CENTERLINE OF THE DIRT ROAD, AND 54 FEET NORTH OF A TELEPHONE POLE. A STANDARD DISK, STAMPED S 107 1935 AND SET IN THE TOP OF A CONCRETE POST.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The NAVD 88 height was computed by applying the VERTCON shift value to the NGVD 29 height (displayed under SUPERSEDED SURVEY CONTROL.) The vertical order pertains to the superseded datum.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.