Details for Benchmark: DU0474
N 33° 16.850 W 111° 09.783 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is VERTCON and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In PINAL county, AZ View Original Datasheet
- R 107 RESET
- Marker Type:
- survey disk
- light structures
- Mark of questionable or unknown stability.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1947 by AZHD (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1947
4.1 MI W FROM SUPERIOR. 4.1 MILES WEST ALONG U.S. HIGHWAY 60 FROM THE HIGH SCHOOL AT SUPERIOR, PINAL COUNTY, AT A BRIDGE REMODELED IN 1947, AT THE CENTER SUPPORT, AND IN THE TOP OF THE SOUTH CONCRETE CURB. A STANDARD DISK, STAMPED R 107 RESET 1947.
|01/01/1947 by NGS (GOOD)
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The NAVD 88 height was computed by applying the VERTCON shift value to the NGVD 29 height (displayed under SUPERSEDED SURVEY CONTROL.) The vertical order pertains to the superseded datum.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.