Details for Benchmark: DU0520
N 33° 04.767 W 111° 20.767 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is VERTCON and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In PINAL county, AZ View Original Datasheet
- RV 306
- Marker Type:
- light structures
- Mark of questionable or unknown stability.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|Unknown by SPRR (MONUMENTED)
|01/01/1934 by NGS (GOOD)
|DESCRIBED BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1934
2.9 MI E FROM FLORENCE. 2.9 MILES EAST ALONG THE SOUTHERN PACIFIC CO. RAILROAD FROM FLORENCE, 120 FEET WEST OF A ROAD CROSSING, AT 5-FOOT CONCRETE CULVERT 961 E, IN THE TOP OF THE CONCRETE HEADWALL, AND 10 FEET NORTH OF THE CENTERLINE OF THE TRACK. A STANDARD MONEL-METAL RIVET.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The NAVD 88 height was computed by applying the VERTCON shift value to the NGVD 29 height (displayed under SUPERSEDED SURVEY CONTROL.) The vertical order pertains to the superseded datum.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.