Details for Benchmark: DU1025
N 33° 07.033 W 111° 50.433 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is VERTCON and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In PINAL county, AZ View Original Datasheet
- R 414 RESET
- Marker Type:
- bench mark disk
- set into the top of a round concrete monument
- May hold, but of type commonly subject to surface motion.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1975 by AZHD (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY ARIZONA HIGHWAY DEPARTMENT (NOW AZDT) 1975
2.5 MI E FROM CASA BLANCA. FROM MILEPOST 176, I-10, WEST ON THE INTERSTATE FOR 0.1 MILES AND TO THE STATION ON THE LEFT. 1.0 FT. WEST OF THE EAST R/W FENCE LINE. 300 FT. SOUTHERLY OF CASA BLANCA ROAD. MARKED BY A P AND M SURVEY SIGN.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The NAVD 88 height was computed by applying the VERTCON shift value to the NGVD 29 height (displayed under SUPERSEDED SURVEY CONTROL.) The vertical order pertains to the superseded datum.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.