Details for Benchmark: DU1712
N 33° 22.364 W 111° 58.106 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is ADJUSTED and location is ADJUSTED. (more info)
- In MARICOPA county, AZ View Original Datasheet
- Marker Type:
- bench mark disk
- in rock outcrop
- Most reliable and expected to hold position/elevation well.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1965 by AZDT (MONUMENTED)
|01/01/1981 by AZDT (GOOD)
|DESCRIBED BY ARIZONA DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION 1981
IN PHOENIX. IN PHOENIX, 0.37 MI (0.60 KM) SOUTH ON INTERSTATE 10 FROM THE INTERSECTION OF BASELINE ROAD, ABOUT 80 FT (24.4 METERS) WEST OF CENTER OF SOUTHBOUND LANE OF INTERSTATE 10, 22 FT (6.71 METERS) SOUTH OF AN OVERHEAD POWER LINE CROSSING, 9 FT (2.74 METERS) EAST OF THE WEST RIGHT-OF-WAY FENCE, AT THE FOOT OF AND ON THE EAST OF A WESTERLY EXTENDING RIDGE UPON WHICH IS A CONCRETE BUILDING, AN AZDT BRASS CAP SET IN CONCRETE ON BEDROCKS DOWN 0.1 FT.
|09/30/1998 by AZ-013 (GOOD)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY MARICOPA COUNTY ARIZONA 1998 (LOC)
RECOVERED AS DESCRIBED.
- The horizontal coordinates were established by GPS observations and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in January 2000.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in November 1993.
- The X, Y, and Z were computed from the position and the ellipsoidal ht.
- The Laplace correction was computed from DEFLEC99 derived deflections.
- The ellipsoidal height was determined by GPS observations and is referenced to NAD 83.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (G = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.