Details for Benchmark: DU1733
N 33° 25.150 W 111° 58.650 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is ADJUSTED and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In MARICOPA county, AZ View Original Datasheet
- 1400 3
- Marker Type:
- bench mark disk
- set into the top of a round concrete monument
- May hold, but of type commonly subject to surface motion.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|Unknown by AZDT (MONUMENTED)
|01/01/1982 by AZDT (GOOD)
|DESCRIBED BY ARIZONA DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION 1982
IN PHOENIX. IN PHOENIX, FROM THE INTERSECTION OF PRIEST ROAD AND BROADWAY TRAVEL WEST ALONG BROADWAY FOR 0.5 MI (0.80 KM) TO A FORK, THENCE BEAR RIGHT FOR 0.25 MI (0.40 KM) TO AN OVERHEAD SIGN THAT READS (INTERSTATE 10 WEST-PHOENIX AND 48TH STREET), THENCE BEAR RIGHT FOR 0.65 MI (1.05 KM) TO THE MARK ON THE RIGHT, 170 FT (51.8 METERS) EAST OF 48 STREET (HOHOKAM FREEWAY) CENTERLINE, 3 FT (0.91 METERS) WEST OF RIGHT-OF-WAY FENCE, 0.15 MI (0.24 KM) SOUTH ALONG 48TH STREET FROM THE INTERSECTION OF UNIVERSITY DRIVE, A STANDARD AZDT ALUMINIUM CAP IN A CONCRETE POST.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in November 1993.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (G = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.