Details for Benchmark: DV0130
N 33° 45.350 W 112° 07.617 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is VERTCON and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In MARICOPA county, AZ View Original Datasheet
- R 56
- Marker Type:
- bench mark disk
- light structures
- Mark of questionable or unknown stability.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1934 by CGS (MONUMENTED)
|01/01/1970 by NGS (GOOD)
|DESCRIBED BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1970
10.4 MI S FROM NEW RIVER. 10.4 MILES SOUTH ALONG INTERSTATE HIGHWAY 17 FROM THE BRIDGE OVER NEW RIVER OR 165 FEET NORTHWEST OF MILE POST 221. 200 FEET NORTH OF POWER POLE NO. 89, 36 FEET WEST OF THE WEST RIGHT OF WAY FENCE AND 1 FOOT NORTH OF A WITNESS POST. THE MARK IS SET IN THE TOP OF A 6 INCH SQUARE CONCRETE MONUMENT WHICH PROJECTS ABOUT 2 INCHES. IT IS UNDER THE POWER LINE.
|01/01/1977 by LOCENG (GOOD)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY LOCAL ENGINEER (INDIVIDUAL OR FIRM) 1977
RECOVERED IN GOOD CONDITION.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The NAVD 88 height was computed by applying the VERTCON shift value to the NGVD 29 height (displayed under SUPERSEDED SURVEY CONTROL.) The vertical order pertains to the superseded datum.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.