Details for Benchmark: DV0266
N 33° 42.533 W 112° 26.350 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is VERTCON and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In MARICOPA county, AZ View Original Datasheet
- RV 96
- Marker Type:
- light structures
- Mark of questionable or unknown stability.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|Unknown by ATSFRR (MONUMENTED)
|01/01/1933 by NGS (GOOD)
|DESCRIBED BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1933
4.4 MI NW FROM BEARDSLEY. MONEL METAL RIVET, ON A. T. AND S. F. RY. CO. RIGHT OF WAY, IN MILE 165, ON TOP OF CONCRETE HEADWALL OF RAILROAD CULVERT NO. C-165, NORTHEAST OF TRACK.
|01/01/1939 by NGS (GOOD)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1939
RECOVERED IN GOOD CONDITION.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The NAVD 88 height was computed by applying the VERTCON shift value to the NGVD 29 height (displayed under SUPERSEDED SURVEY CONTROL.) The vertical order pertains to the superseded datum.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.