Details for Benchmark: DV0397
N 33° 11.633 W 112° 09.017 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is VERTCON and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In PINAL county, AZ View Original Datasheet
- V 274
- Marker Type:
- bench mark disk
- set into the top of a round concrete monument
- May hold, but of type commonly subject to surface motion.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1948 by CGS (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY COAST AND GEODETIC SURVEY 1948
6.2 MI S FROM KOMATKE. 6.2 MILES SOUTH ALONG THE ROAD TO MARICOPA FROM KOMATKE, 0.1 MILE SOUTH OF A TRACK ROAD LEADING SOUTH, 170 FEET SOUTH OF A WASH, 61.3 FEET WEST OF THE CENTER LINE OF THE ROAD, SET JUST NORTH OF A KNOLL, 1.5 FEET ABOVE THE LEVEL OF THE ROAD, 3.2 FEET WEST OF A WHITE WOODEN WITNESS POST, SET IN THE TOP OF A CONCRETE POST PROJECTING 0.5 FOOT ABOVE THE GROUND.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The NAVD 88 height was computed by applying the VERTCON shift value to the NGVD 29 height (displayed under SUPERSEDED SURVEY CONTROL.) The vertical order pertains to the superseded datum.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.