Details for Benchmark: DV0549
N 33° 29.617 W 112° 27.683 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is ADJUSTED and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In MARICOPA county, AZ View Original Datasheet
- D 265
- Marker Type:
- bench mark disk
- set into the top of a round concrete monument
- May hold, but of type commonly subject to surface motion.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1948 by CGS (MONUMENTED)
|01/01/1967 by NGS (GOOD)
|DESCRIBED BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1967
10.0 MI NW FROM GOODYEAR. ABOUT 6.0 MILES WEST ALONG YUMA ROAD FROM THE POST OFFICE AT GOODYEAR, THENCE 4.0 MILES NORTH ALONG PERRYVILLE ROAD, IN S 21, T 2 N, R 2 W, 73 FEET NORTHWEST OF THE CENTER OF THE INTERSECTION OF PERRYVILLE ROAD AND INDIAN SCHOOL ROAD, 58 FEET WEST OF THE CENTER LINE OF PERRYVILLE ROAD, 30 1/2 FEET NORTH OF THE CENTER LINE OF INDIAN SCHOOL ROAD, 64 FEET SOUTHWEST OF THE MOST SOUTHERLY OF A ROW OF LARGE TREES ON THE WEST SIDE OF PERRYVILLE ROAD, 17 1/2 FEET EAST OF POWER POLE NUMBER 32E-1, 17 1/2 FEET WEST OF TELEPHONE CABLE MARKER POST NUMBER 16, 1.4 FEET SOUTHWEST OF A METAL WITNESS POST, ABOUT 1 FOOT BELOW THE LEVEL OF THE ROADS, AND SET IN THE TOP OF A CONCRETE POST WHICH PROJECTS 5 INCHES.
|01/01/1981 by NGS (GOOD)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1981
RECOVERED IN GOOD CONDITION.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in June 1991.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (G = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.