Details for Benchmark: DV0937
N 33° 52.950 W 112° 39.667 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is VERTCON and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In MARICOPA county, AZ View Original Datasheet
- RV 113
- Marker Type:
- light structures
- Mark of questionable or unknown stability.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|Unknown by ATSFRR (MONUMENTED)
|01/01/1939 by NGS (GOOD)
|DESCRIBED BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1939
3.1 MI NW FROM HOT SPRINGS JUNCTION. 3.1 MILES NORTHWEST ALONG THE ATCHISON, TOPEKA AND SANTA FE RAILWAY FROM HOT SPRINGS JUNCTION, MARICOPA COUNTY, NORTHWEST OF MILEPOST 148, ON THE NORTHWEST BANK OF HASSAYAMPA RIVER, AT THE NORTHWEST END OF BRIDGE B 148, NORTHEAST OF THE TRACK, AND IN THE TOP OF THE PARAPET WALL. A STANDARD MONEL-METAL RIVET.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The NAVD 88 height was computed by applying the VERTCON shift value to the NGVD 29 height (displayed under SUPERSEDED SURVEY CONTROL.) The vertical order pertains to the superseded datum.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.