Details for Benchmark: DV1090
N 33° 40.517 W 113° 57.650 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is VERTCON and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In LA PAZ county, AZ View Original Datasheet
- Marker Type:
- survey disk
- massive structures
- Probably hold position/elevation well.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|1/1/1932 by AZHD (MONUMENTED)
|1/1/1962 by NGS (GOOD)
|DESCRIBED BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1962
1.0 MI W FROM BRENDA. ABOUT 1.0 MILE WEST ALONG U.S. HIGHWAY 60-70 FROM THE BUS FLAG STOP AT BRENDA, AT THE JUNCTION OF A DIRT ROAD SOUTH, SET IN THE TOP AND CENTER OF THE SOUTH HEADWALL OF A 25 FOOT CONCRETE BRIDGE WITH 2 OPENINGS, 15 FEET SOUTH OF THE CENTER OF THE HIGHWAY, AND ABOUT LEVEL WITH THE HIGHWAY.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The NAVD 88 height was computed by applying the VERTCON shift value to the NGVD 29 height (displayed under SUPERSEDED SURVEY CONTROL.) The vertical order pertains to the superseded datum.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.