Details for Benchmark: DV1258
N 33° 38.500 W 112° 06.983 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is ADJUSTED and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In MARICOPA county, AZ View Original Datasheet
- BELL 2 RM 3
- Marker Type:
- reference mark disk
- set into the top of a round concrete monument
- May hold, but of type commonly subject to surface motion.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1963 by CGS (MONUMENTED)
|01/01/1981 by NGS (GOOD)
|DESCRIBED BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1981
18.4 KM (11.45 MI) NORT FROM PHOENIX. 18.4 KM (11.45 MI) NORTH ALONG INTERSTATE HIGHWAY 17 FROM THE INTERSECTION OF GRAND AVENUE AT PHOENIX, 0.25 KM (0.15 MI) NORTH OF BELL ROAD, 0.2 KM (0.1 MI) WEST OF INTERSTATE 17, 11.4 METERS (37.4 FT) NORTHWEST OF THE CENTERLINE OF THE WEST FRONTAGE ROAD, 31.1 METERS (102 FT) SOUTHWEST OF THE CENTERLINE OF THE NORTHEAST DRIVEWAY LEADING TO A SMALL TRAILER PARK, 42.8 METERS (140.5 FT) NORTHEAST OF THE CENTERLINE OF THE SOUTHWEST DRIVEWAY LEADING TO THE TRAILER PARK, 2.1 METERS (6.9 FT) NORTHWEST OF A CHAIN LINK FENCE, 11.36 METERS (37.25 FT) NORTH OF STATION BELL 2. THE MARK IS 11.0 METERS N FROM A WITNESS POST. THE MARK IS 0.6 M BELOW THE ROAD.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in June 1991.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (G = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.