Details for Benchmark: DV1654
N 33° 25.500 W 112° 01.483 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is ADJUSTED and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In MARICOPA county, AZ View Original Datasheet
- 1400 12
- Marker Type:
- bench mark disk
- set into the top of a round concrete monument
- May hold, but of type commonly subject to surface motion.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1979 by AZDT (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY ARIZONA DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION 1979
5.65 KM (3.51 MI) WEST FROM TEMPE. FROM BELL BUTTES AND INTERSTATE 10 IN TEMPE TRAVEL WEST ALONG INTERSTATE 10 FOR 3.51 MI (5.65 KM) TO THE MARK ON THE LEFT, AT THE INTERSECTION OF 2400 EAST MAGNOLIA AND 2400 EAST UNIVERSITY, 31.9 FT (9.72 METERS) SOUTHWEST OF A 6-INCH METAL LAMP POLE NUMBER 16091, 38.0 FT (11.58 METERS) SOUTHWEST OF EASTBOUND INTERSTATE 10 RIGHT-OF-WAY FENCE, 63.5 FT (19.36 METERS) EAST OF FIRE HYDRANT, 54.2 FT (16.52 METERS) NORTH OF STREET SIGN (2400 EAST UNIVERSITY DRIVE-2400 MAGNOLIA STREET).
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in November 1993.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (G = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.