Details for Benchmark: DV1660
N 33° 27.167 W 112° 02.333 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is ADJUSTED and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In MARICOPA county, AZ View Original Datasheet
- 1400 17
- Marker Type:
- survey disk
- setting not listed - see description
- Mark of questionable or unknown stability.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|Unknown by AZ0370 (MONUMENTED)
|01/01/1979 by AZDT (GOOD)
|DESCRIBED BY ARIZONA DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION 1979
IN PHOENIX. IN PHOENIX, FROM MCDOWELL ROAD AND 20TH STREET TRAVEL SOUTH ALONG 20TH STREET FOR 0.90 MI (1.45 KM) TO EAST POLK STREET AND THE MARK AT THE INTERSECTION OF THE TWO CENTERLINES, A STANDARD BRASS CAP SET IN CONCRETE IN A HANDHOLE. NOTE--THE MARK IS NOT STAMPED.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in November 1993.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (G = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.