Details for Benchmark: DV1700
N 33° 29.050 W 112° 16.350 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is ADJUSTED and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In MARICOPA county, AZ View Original Datasheet
- 417 C
- Marker Type:
- bench mark disk
- light structures
- Mark of questionable or unknown stability.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1982 by AZDT (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY ARIZONA DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION 1982
IN TOLLESON. IN TOLLESON, FROM THE INTERSECTION OF INTERSTATE 10 TRAVEL NORTH ALONG 99TH AVENUE FOR 1.65 MI (2.66 KM) TO STATION ON LEFT, 27.5 FT (8.38 METERS) WEST OF THE CENTERLINE OF 99TH AVENUE, ON THE EAST SIDE OF A NORTH-SOUTH CANAL, A STANDARD AZDT ALUMINIUM CAP EPOXIED ON CANAL HEADGATE.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in November 1993.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (G = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.