Details for Benchmark: DV1726
N 33° 33.333 W 112° 16.333 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is ADJUSTED and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In MARICOPA county, AZ View Original Datasheet
- 417 K
- Marker Type:
- bench mark disk
- footings/foundation walls of small/medium structures
- May hold, but of type commonly subject to surface motion.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1982 by AZDT (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY ARIZONA DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION 1982
10.46 KM (6.5 MI) NORTH FROM TOLLESON. FROM INTERSTATE 10 AND 99TH AVENUE IN TOLLESON TRAVEL NORTH ALONG 99TH AVENUE FOR 6.5 MI (10.46 KM) TO DEEP WATER WELL AND MARK ON THE LEFT, 32 FT (9.75 METERS) WEST OF CENTERLINE OF 99TH AVENUE, A STANDARD AZDT ALUMINIUM CAP EPOXIED ON CONCRETE BASE OF HIGH VOLTAGE TOWER.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in November 1993.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (G = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.