Details for Benchmark: DV2290
N 33° 24.367 W 112° 00.767 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is ADJUSTED and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In MARICOPA county, AZ View Original Datasheet
- A 519
- Marker Type:
- vertical control disk
- massive structures
- Probably hold position/elevation well.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1992 by NGS (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1992
IN PHOENIX, AT 4416 SOUTH 32ND STREET, SET VERTICALLY IN THE EAST FACE OF THE NORTH BAY OF PHOENIX FIRE STATION 23, 18.0 M (59.1 FT) WEST OF THE STREET CENTERLINE, 1.5 M (4.9 FT) ABOVE THE GROUND SURFACE, AND 0.2 M (0.7 FT) SOUTH OF THE NORTHEAST CORNER OF THE BUILDING.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in November 1993.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (G = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.