Details for Benchmark: DV2292
N 33° 24.917 W 112° 01.717 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is ADJUSTED and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In MARICOPA county, AZ View Original Datasheet
- C 519
- Marker Type:
- vertical control disk
- abutments and piers of large bridges
- Probably hold position/elevation well.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1992 by NGS (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1992
IN PHOENIX, AT THE INTERSECTION OF SOUTH 24TH STREET AND THE SALT RIVER, IN TOP OF AND 0.4 M (1.3 FT) WEST OF THE EAST END OF THE SOUTH CONCRETE ABUTMENT OF THE STREET BRIDGE SPANNING THE RIVER, 7.3 M (24.0 FT) EAST OF AND LEVEL WITH THE CENTERLINE OF THE NORTHBOUND LANES OF THE STREET, AND 0.4 M (1.3 FT) EAST OF THE EAST BRIDGE RAIL.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in November 1993.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (G = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.