Details for Benchmark: DV2294
N 33° 25.933 W 112° 02.383 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is ADJUSTED and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In MARICOPA county, AZ View Original Datasheet
- E 519
- Marker Type:
- vertical control disk
- massive structures
- Probably hold position/elevation well.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1992 by NGS (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1992
IN PHOENIX, AT 1924 EAST UNIVERSITY DRIVE, SET VERTICALLY IN THE WEST FACE OF THE CONCRETE FOUNDATION OF THE ARIZONA DEPARTMENT OF ECONOMIC SECURITY BUILDING, 24.5 M (80.4 FT) NORTH OF THE CENTERLINE OF THE DRIVE, 16.0 M (52.5 FT) EAST OF THE CENTER OF NORTH 19TH PLACE, 0.9 M (3.0 FT) NORTH OF THE SOUTHWEST CORNER OF THE BUILDING, AND 0.5 M (1.6 FT) ABOVE THE GROUND SURFACE.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in November 1993.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (G = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.