Details for Benchmark: DV2305
N 33° 24.500 W 112° 12.250 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is ADJUSTED and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In MARICOPA county, AZ View Original Datasheet
- R 519
- Marker Type:
- vertical control disk
- massive structures with deep foundations
- Most reliable and expected to hold position/elevation well.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|1/1/1992 by NGS (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1992
0.3 KM (0.20 MI) EASTERLY ALONG WEST VAN BUREN STREET FROM THE POST OFFICE IN TOLLESON, THENCE 4.8 KM (3.00 MI) SOUTHERLY ALONG SOUTH 91ST AVENUE, THENCE 4.8 KM (3.00 MI) EASTERLY ALONG WEST BROADWAY ROAD, NEAR THE SOUTHWEST CORNER OF A CONCRETE FOOTING FOR HIGH LINE TOWER NUMBER 14, 19.0 M (62.3 FT) EAST OF THE CENTER OF SOUTH 67TH AVENUE, 14.2 M (46.6 FT) NORTH OF AND LEVEL WITH THE ROAD CENTER, AND 0.2 M (0.7 FT) ABOVE THE GROUND SURFACE.
|4/25/1994 by NGS (GOOD)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1994
0.3 KM (0.20 MI) EASTERLY ALONG WEST VAN BUREN STREET FROM THE POST OFFICE IN TOLLESON, THENCE 4.8 KM (3.00 MI) SOUTHERLY ALONG SOUTH 91ST AVENUE, THENCE 4.8 KM (3.00 MI) EASTERLY ALONG WEST BROADWAY ROAD, NEAR THE SOUTHWEST CORNER OF THE CONCRETE FOOTING FOR HIGHLINE TOWER NUMBER 14, 18.8 M (61.7 FT) EAST OF THE CENTER OF 67TH AVENUE, 14.0 M (45.9 FT) NORTH OF THE ROAD CENTER, AND 0.3 M (1.0 FT) ABOVE THE LEVEL OF THE ROAD.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in November 1993.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (G = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.