Details for Benchmark: DV2335
N 33° 22.633 W 112° 10.167 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is ADJUSTED and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In MARICOPA county, AZ View Original Datasheet
- B 521
- Marker Type:
- vertical control disk
- massive structures with deep foundations
- Most reliable and expected to hold position/elevation well.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|1/1/1994 by NGS (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1994
1.7 KM (1.05 MI) NORTHERLY ALONG 51ST AVENUE FROM THE POST OFFICE IN LAVEEN, NEAR THE SOUTHEAST CORNER OF THE CONCRETE FOOTING FOR HIGH LINE TOWER NUMBER 32, 133.7 M (438.6 FT) WEST THE AVENUE CENTERLINE, 17.6 M (57.7 FT) SOUTH OF THE CENTERLINE OF BASELINE ROAD, 5.1 M (16.7 FT) SOUTHEAST OF THE SOUTHEAST CORNER OF A CHAIN-LINK FENCE ENCLOSING A WELL, 1.0 M (3.3 FT) ABOVE THE LEVEL OF THE ROAD, AND 0.5 M (1.6 FT) ABOVE THE GROUND SURFACE.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in August 1994.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (G = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.