Details for Benchmark: DW0916
N 33° 05.082 W 114° 08.606 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is UNKNOWN and location is ADJUSTED. (more info)
- In YUMA county, AZ View Original Datasheet
- CASTLE DOME PEAK
- Marker Type:
- mountain peak
- setting not listed - see description
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1910 by CGS (FIRST OBSERVED)
|01/01/1949 by CGS (GOOD)
|DESCRIBED BY COAST AND GEODETIC SURVEY 1949 (DHK)
STATION NOT PREVIOUSLY DESCRIBED. STATION IS THE TOP AND CENTER OF THE LARGE, PROMINENT, DOME-SHAPED MOUNTAIN LOCATED ABOUT 27 MILES NORTH-NORTHWEST OF ROLL.
- The horizontal coordinates were established by classical geodetic methods and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in August 1993.
- The Laplace correction was computed from DEFLEC99 derived deflections.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.