Details for Benchmark: DX0366
N 33° 13.700 W 116° 20.883 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is ADJUSTED and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In SAN DIEGO county, CA View Original Datasheet
- BOR 11
- Marker Type:
- survey disk
- set into the top of a round concrete monument
- May hold, but of type commonly subject to surface motion.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1963 by CA-073 (MONUMENTED)
|01/01/1968 by CA-073 (GOOD)
|DESCRIBED BY SAN DIEGO COUNTY CALIFORNIA 1968
2.1 MI S FROM BORREGO SPRINGS. 2.1 MILES SOUTH OF BORREGO SCHOOL ON BORREGO VALLEY ROAD. ABOUT 30 FEET WEST OF ROAD. A BRASS DISK SET IN A CONCRETE MONUMENT. T11S R6E 09.
|01/01/1970 by CA-073 (GOOD)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY SAN DIEGO COUNTY CALIFORNIA 1970
RECOVERED IN GOOD CONDITION.
|01/01/1978 by NGS (GOOD)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1978
2.0 MILE SOUTH.
|06/28/1995 by CADT (GOOD)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY CALTRANS 1995 (ATD)
THE STATION WAS LEVELED TO BY CADT AS A PART OF THE 1995 PERIPHERAL RUN IN SAN DIEGO COUNTY TO ESTABLISH NAVD 1988.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in May 2000.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (G = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.