Details for Benchmark: DX0462
N 33° 15.433 W 116° 20.333 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is VERTCON and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In SAN DIEGO county, CA View Original Datasheet
- CL 1
- Marker Type:
- survey disk
- set into the top of a round concrete monument
- May hold, but of type commonly subject to surface motion.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1963 by CA-073 (MONUMENTED)
|01/01/1968 by CA-073 (GOOD)
|DESCRIBED BY SAN DIEGO COUNTY CALIFORNIA 1968
2.2 MI E FROM BORREGO SPRINGS. BORREGO SPRINGS, 2.2 MILES EAST OF CHRISTMAS CIRCLE, 0.5 MILE EAST OF BORREGO SCHOOL ON PALM CANYON DRIVE, 30 FEET NORTH OF ROAD. A STANDARD DISK IN CONCRETE. T10S R6E 03.
|01/01/1970 by CA-073 (GOOD)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY SAN DIEGO COUNTY CALIFORNIA 1970
RECOVERED IN GOOD CONDITION.
|01/01/1978 by NGS (POOR)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1978
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The NAVD 88 height was computed by applying the VERTCON shift value to the NGVD 29 height (displayed under SUPERSEDED SURVEY CONTROL.) The vertical order pertains to the superseded datum.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.