Details for Benchmark: DX2313
N 33° 49.767 W 117° 55.867 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is VERTCON and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In ORANGE county, CA View Original Datasheet
- K 781 RESET
- Marker Type:
- bench mark disk
- light structures
- Mark of questionable or unknown stability.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1967 by CGS (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY COAST AND GEODETIC SURVEY 1967
AT ANAHEIM. LOCATED AT WEST ANAHEIM, ABOUT 0.1 MILE NORTHWEST OF THE CROSSROAD INTERSECTION OF MANCHESTER AVENUE AND W. BROADWAY, 300 FEET NORTHEAST OF A SOUTHERN PACIFIC RAILROAD SIDING AND THE SITE OF THE ORIGINAL 1946 BENCH MARK, 37.5 FEET NORTHEAST OF THE CENTER OF THE MEDIAN STRIP IN MANCHESTER AVENUE, 35.0 FEET SOUTHEAST OF THE SOUTHWEST CORNER OF THE ARLO AUTO PARTS BUILDING AT 108 MANCHESTER AVENUE, 1.5 FEET WEST OF A FIRE HYDRANT, AND CEMENTED FLUSH IN THE TOP OF THE NORTHEAST CURB OF MANCHESTER AVENUE.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The NAVD 88 height was computed by applying the VERTCON shift value to the NGVD 29 height (displayed under SUPERSEDED SURVEY CONTROL.) The vertical order pertains to the superseded datum.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.