Details for Benchmark: DX3142
N 33° 55.033 W 117° 53.967 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is VERTCON and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In ORANGE county, CA View Original Datasheet
- M 352
- Marker Type:
- bench mark disk
- light structures
- Mark of questionable or unknown stability.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1949 by CGS (MONUMENTED)
|01/01/1957 by NGS (GOOD)
|DESCRIBED BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1957
IN BREA. ON THE EAST SIDE OF SOUTH POMONA AVENUE AND 1/2 BLOCK SOUTH OF BIRCH STREET. IT IS SET IN THE CONCRETE SIDEWALK AND IS 2.2 FEET EAST OF THE CURB AND AT THE CENTER OF AN ALLEY BETWEEN WESTS BARBER SHOP AND THE TROJAN CAFE.
|06/06/1998 by USPSQD (MARK NOT FOUND)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY US POWER SQUADRON 1998
MARK NOT FOUND.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The NAVD 88 height was computed by applying the VERTCON shift value to the NGVD 29 height (displayed under SUPERSEDED SURVEY CONTROL.) The vertical order pertains to the superseded datum.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.