Details for Benchmark: DX3166
N 33° 55.367 W 117° 53.717 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is VERTCON and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In ORANGE county, CA View Original Datasheet
- V 424 RESET
- Marker Type:
- bench mark disk
- light structures
- Mark of questionable or unknown stability.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1961 by CGS (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY COAST AND GEODETIC SURVEY 1961
IN BREA. THIS MARK IS LOCATED IN THE NORTH PART OF BREA, ABOUT 125 FEET SOUTH OF DEODARA STREET, 32.6 FEET NORTH OF A STREET LIGHT POST, 17.2 FEET WEST OF A FLAGPOLE IN FRONT OF THE CHIKSON COMPANY OFFICE, 4 FEET EAST OF THE EAST CURB OF BREA BOULEVARD (NORTH POMONA AVENUE) AND SET IN THE SOUTH CURB OF THE ENTRANCE DRIVE TO THE CHIKSON COMPANY.
|06/06/1998 by USPSQD (MARK NOT FOUND)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY US POWER SQUADRON 1998
MARK NOT FOUND.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The NAVD 88 height was computed by applying the VERTCON shift value to the NGVD 29 height (displayed under SUPERSEDED SURVEY CONTROL.) The vertical order pertains to the superseded datum.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.