Details for Benchmark: DX3532
N 33° 15.417 W 116° 20.267 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is ADJUSTED and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In SAN DIEGO county, CA View Original Datasheet
- U 1326
- Marker Type:
- bench mark disk
- a metal rod with base plate buried/screwed into the ground
- May hold, but of type commonly subject to surface motion.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1978 by NGS (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1978
0.55 MI EAST FROM BORREGO SPRINGS. 0.55 MILE EAST ALONG COUNTY ROAD S22 FROM THE BORREGO ELEMENTARY SCHOOL, 0.2 MILE EAST OF MILE POST 21, 0.65 MILE WEST OF THE BORREGO VALLEY AIRPORT SUN AIRLINES FLIGHT BUILDING, 27.7 FT. SOUTH OF THE CENTER LINE OF THE ROAD, 2.1 FT. EAST OF POWER POLE 643292 H, THE DISK IS 1 INCH ABOVE GROUND, ACCESS TO WHICH IS HAD THROUGH A 4-INCH PLASTIC SCREW PLUG. 1 FOOT ABOVE ROAD. 1 FOOT WEST OF A WITNESS POST.
|06/28/1995 by CADT (GOOD)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY CALTRANS 1995 (ATD)
THE STATION WAS LEVELED TO BY CADT AS A PART OF THE 1995 PERIPHERAL RUN IN SAN DIEGO COUNTY TO ESTABLISH NAVD 1988.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in May 2000.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (G = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.