Details for Benchmark: EE0426
N 34° 50.133 W 085° 14.333 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is RESET and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In WALKER county, GA View Original Datasheet
- LASSETTER RM 1
- Marker Type:
- reference mark disk
- set into the top of a round concrete monument
- May hold, but of type commonly subject to surface motion.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1972 by NGS (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1972
1 MI N FROM ROCK SPRING. 1 MILE NORTH ALONG THE CENTRAL OF GEORGIA RAILWAY FROM THE STATION AT ROCK SPRING, 0.3 MILE EAST OF U.S. HIGHWAY 27, ON THE PROPERTY OF MR. JIM LASSETTER, 0.35 MILE EAST-NORTHEAST OF BENCH MARK H 119, ABOUT 0.3 MILE EAST-NORTHEAST OF MR. LASSETTERS HOUSE, ON THE TOP OF A SMALL HILL IN A PASTURE, 80.29 FEET NORTHEAST OF THE STATION, 129.40 NORTH OF RM 2 AND SET IN THE TOP OF A CONCRETE POST PROJECTING 5 INCHES ABOVE THE GROUND, 2.6 FEET WEST OF A FENCE LINE AND 2 FEET WEST-SOUTHWEST OF A METAL WITNESS POST.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was computed from unverified reset data.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.