Details for Benchmark: EE2077
N 34° 52.123 W 085° 17.380 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is UNKNOWN and location is ADJUSTED. (more info)
- In WALKER county, GA View Original Datasheet
- CHICKAMAUGA CRYSTAL TEX STACK
- Marker Type:
- setting not listed - see description
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1971 by NGS (FIRST OBSERVED)
|DESCRIBED BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1971 (JCL)
THE STATION IS THE TOP AND CENTER OF A CYLINDRICAL SHAPED STACK THAT IS WHITE IN COLOR WITH A BLACK TOP. IT IS 305 FEET HIGH.
STATION IS LOCATED IN CHICKAMAUGA, 0.25 MILE EAST OF THE POST OFFICE AT THE SOUTH END OF THE CRYSTAL TEXTILES PLANT COMPLEX. THE STACK IS OWNED BY CRYSTAL TEXTILES INCORPORATED.
- The horizontal coordinates were established by classical geodetic methods and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in September 1997.
- The Laplace correction was computed from DEFLEC99 derived deflections.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.