Details for Benchmark: EM0803
N 34° 41.699 W 098° 36.713 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is UNKNOWN and location is ADJUSTED. (more info)
- In COMANCHE county, OK View Original Datasheet
- FORT SILL MC KINLEY MT TARGET
- Marker Type:
- drill hole
- in rock outcrop
- Most reliable and expected to hold position/elevation well.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1948 by CGS (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY COAST AND GEODETIC SURVEY 1948 (RLE)
IT IS LOCATED ON THE SUMMIT OF MC KINLEY MT. 1.5 MILES SOUTHEAST OF CACHE WYE. IT IS MARKED BY A DRILL HOLE IN A LARGE FLAT ROCK. THE POINT OBSERVED UPON WAS THE TOP OF A WOOD QUAD SIGNAL OVER STATION.
- The horizontal coordinates were established by classical geodetic methods and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in November 1994.
- The Laplace correction was computed from DEFLEC99 derived deflections.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.