Details for Benchmark: EM0831
N 34° 37.215 W 098° 44.900 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is UNKNOWN and location is ADJUSTED. (more info)
- In COMANCHE county, OK View Original Datasheet
- INDIAHOMA CHICKASHA COTTON STK
- Marker Type:
- setting not listed - see description
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1948 by CGS (FIRST OBSERVED)
|DESCRIBED BY COAST AND GEODETIC SURVEY 1948 (RLE)
THE STATION IS LOCATED AT THE EAST EDGE OF INDIAHOMA, 150 FEET NORTH OF U.S. HIGHWAY 62 AND 225 FEET SOUTH OF THE FRISCO RAILROAD TRACKS. IT IS A METAL STACK 75 FEET HIGH, IN THE NORTHEAST CORNER OF A LARGE TIN COVERED BUILDING. THE POINT OBSERVED UPON WAS THE CENTER OF THE TOP OF THE STACK.
- The horizontal coordinates were established by classical geodetic methods and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in November 1994.
- The Laplace correction was computed from DEFLEC99 derived deflections.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.