Details for Benchmark: EM0836
N 34° 36.901 W 098° 39.710 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is VERTCON and location is ADJUSTED. (more info)
- In COMANCHE county, OK View Original Datasheet
- DOTS 1961 RM 3 USA
- Marker Type:
- reference mark disk
- set into the top of a round concrete monument
- May hold, but of type commonly subject to surface motion.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1973 by NGS (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1973 (CLN)
REFERENCE MARK NO. 3 USA IS A STANDARD DISK, SET IN THE TOP OF A ROUND CONCRETE POST, THAT IS FLUSH WITH THE GROUND AND IS STAMPED DOTS 1961 NO 3 USA 1974. IT IS 106 FEET NORTH OF THE FENCE-CORNER OF PASTURE, 72 FEET NORTHWEST OF THE SOUTHWEST CORNER OF CHAIN-LINK FENCE OF COMPOUND, 45 FEET WEST OF CHAIN-LINK FENCE AND 5 FEET EAST OF PASTURE FENCE-LINE.
- The horizontal coordinates were established by classical geodetic methods and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in November 1994.
- The NAVD 88 height was computed by applying the VERTCON shift value to the NGVD 29 height (displayed under SUPERSEDED SURVEY CONTROL.)
- The Laplace correction was computed from DEFLEC99 derived deflections.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.