Details for Benchmark: EM0838
N 34° 44.531 W 098° 39.891 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is SCALED and location is ADJUSTED. (more info)
- In COMANCHE county, OK View Original Datasheet
- MARCY 1945
- Marker Type:
- NGS Benchmark
- setting not listed - see description
- Mark of questionable or unknown stability.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1945 by USA (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY US ARMY 1945
SUMMIT OF MT. MARCY. NO KNOWLEDGE OF MARKER AT THIS TIME. QUAD SIGNAL.
- The horizontal coordinates were established by classical geodetic methods and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in November 1994.
- The orthometric height was scaled from a topographic map.
- The Laplace correction was computed from DEFLEC99 derived deflections.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.