Details for Benchmark: ES0364
N 34° 20.950 W 111° 54.883 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is VERTCON and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In YAVAPAI county, AZ View Original Datasheet
- DUGAS AZ MK
- Marker Type:
- azimuth mark disk
- in rock outcrop
- Most reliable and expected to hold position/elevation well.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1946 by CGS (MONUMENTED)
|01/01/1952 by NGS (GOOD)
|DESCRIBED BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1952
4.4 MI E FROM DUGAS. 4.4 MILES EAST ALONG A TRACK ROAD FROM THE DUGAS RANCH, IN TOP OF A 3-FOOT ROCK OUTCROP PROJECTING 0.8 FOOT ABOVE THE GROUND, ABOUT 14 FEET LOWER THAN THE TOP OF THE HILL ON THE NORTH SLOPE, 0.2 MILE EAST OF A ROAD JUNCTION LEADING SOUTH, 299 FEET SOUTH OF THE CENTER LINE OF THE ROAD (SLOPING DISTANCE), 280 FEET SOUTH OF A WITNESS POST SET 19 FEET SOUTH OF THE CENTER LINE OF THE ROAD, 3.0 FEET NORTH OF A WITNESS POST AT THE TOP OF A HILL, HIGHER THAN THE ROAD.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The NAVD 88 height was computed by applying the VERTCON shift value to the NGVD 29 height (displayed under SUPERSEDED SURVEY CONTROL.) The vertical order pertains to the superseded datum.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.