Details for Benchmark: ET1045
N 34° 00.009 W 113° 08.483 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is SCALED and location is ADJUSTED. (more info)
- In YAVAPAI county, AZ View Original Datasheet
- THOMPSON MONUMENT 3
- Marker Type:
- NGS Benchmark
- setting not listed - see description
- Mark of questionable or unknown stability.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1924 by CGS (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY COAST AND GEODETIC SURVEY 1924 (WM)
STATION IS 5.45 METERS (17.9 FEET) FROM STATION RABBIT S 11 DEG 24 MIN E.
- The horizontal coordinates were established by classical geodetic methods and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in August 1993.
- The orthometric height was scaled from a topographic map.
- The Laplace correction was computed from DEFLEC99 derived deflections.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.